COVID-19 Update in Pohanka Honda of Salisbury
The COVID-19 pandemic has created unforeseen situations around the world. Taking precautions and making an effort to not spread the virus is of paramount importance. We at Pohanka Honda of Salisbury in Salisbury, MD, understand that. Therefore, we have come out with COVID-19 guidelines for our dealership so that we can continue to operate and serve the people of the community while being responsible and cautious. Check out this page to learn what we are doing to prevent the spread of infection.
Measures Taken by Pohanka Honda of Salisbury Regarding COVID-19
Let us illustrate the various steps we are taking to prevent the spread of the virus-
• All vehicles that are being brought into the dealership is first sanitized upon arrival. After the maintenance and repair works are done, the vehicles are again thoroughly sanitized before they are handed over to the customers.
• Every vehicle in our inventory is sanitized and wiped off before and after an interaction with the customers.
• We clean up the customer service area at regular intervals, as this is the place where most of the interactions take place. Therefore, we make sure that the area is always as clean as possible.
• In order to check the spread of the virus, all employees at our dealership refrain from handshaking.
• A gathering of more than 10 people is prohibited in any area in the dealership premises.
• Customer service representatives and other staff members who come in contact with the customers on a regular basis are instructed to put on gloves while they interact with the customers.
We at Pohanka Honda of Salisbury are doing our best to prevent the spread of the virus by taking the aforementioned steps. In case you are interested in learning more about it, feel free to drop by our dealership at your convenience. You can also give us a call at 833-313-0097.